Medical Equipment Tracking
Inventory Management Solution
Challenging Your Current Process = Saving Money!
At Invisi-Tag we believe in challenging the current methods of asset and inventory tracking. We are problem solvers, and would like to make you a problem solver as well! Ask yourself these questions:
- How many processes do you currently have in your operations?
- Of these processes, how many of them work?
- How many of these contain inefficiencies that cost your company money?
Invisi-Tag has created the perfect on-the-spot inventory system for the Medical industry. It allows for the user to always know if their truck/trailer has been loaded with the specific equipment that is needed- all from your mobile device! You can make sure that every single piece of equipment is accounted for before you leave, and that none of it is being left behind at a job site after you're done. This will increase your productivity, which in turn will increase your profits!
Invisi-Tag® Starter Kit
Invisi-Tag® Handheld Unit
- 1 Invisi-Tag RFID Reader
- 1 Android Tablet (Samsung)
- 1 Tablet Case Cover
- 1 Enterprise App
- 1 Cloud Account
- 15 Metal Tags
- 15 Non-Metal Tags
- 2 USB Charger Adapters
- 2 USB 2.0 Charging Cables
*One on One Training & Setup included with starter kit purchase
Enterprise Cloud Account
- Quick, simple, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Unlimited storage in the cloud for tags, jobs, exporting, reports, syncing, users, and more!
- 24/7 Easy access to your tags, job lists, reports, and employees - Anywhere and all in one place!
- Utilize reports to give your employees performance reviews and hold them accountable for stolen or lost equipment.
- Same and consistent information on all mobile, laptop, and desktop devices.
A Medical Solution
The Invisi-Tag Handheld RFID Asset Tracker Starter System from MarketLab is the best way to track your healthcare equipment and prevent loss. Now you can walk into a hospital room or lab and take 100% accurate inventory of all your equipment with one scan of a handheld reader. Your handheld reader detects the included RFID tags, which you get to assign to any item you want to track. Tags can be read up to 40 feet away. You track your inventory with the Invisi-Tag app, which is compatible with the Nexus 7 4G tablet included in your order. It is also compatible with any other Android or iOS device. The app communicates with your handheld reader via Bluetooth™. With the app, you can create an electronic checklist of all the items that are supposed to be in a specific area. Each scan generates a report as an Excel spreadsheet. If you're ready to reduce inventory loss and save time tracking equipment, then shop Invisi-Tag.
What Are You Waiting For?
Get in touch with us today!