How to scan with Invisi-Tag software
To scan with Invisi Tag software, you will need the following:
- An Invisi Tag RFID scanner
- Invisi Tag RFID tags
- A computer with the Invisi Tag software installed
Once you have all of the necessary materials, follow these steps to scan your equipment:
- Open the Invisi Tag software.
- Place the RFID scanner near the RFID tag.
- Press the trigger on the RFID scanner.
- The software will display the information from the RFID tag.
You can repeat these steps to scan multiple RFID tags. Once you have scanned all of the RFID tags, you can view the information in the Invisi Tag software.
Here are some additional tips for scanning with Invisi Tag software:
- Make sure that the RFID scanner is close to the RFID tag. The closer the scanner is to the tag, the easier it will be to scan.
- Make sure that the RFID tag is facing the scanner. The RFID tag should be in the direct line of sight of the scanner.
- If you are having trouble scanning the RFID tag, try cleaning the tag with a soft cloth.
Here are some of the benefits of using Invisi Tag software:
- Fast and easy inventory scanning
- Accurate asset tracking
- Secure data storage
- Cloud-based access
- Customizable reports
If you are looking for an easy and efficient way to track your equipment, Invisi Tag software is a great option.