What is required for the PSA software integration with Invisi-Tag?
To integrate PSA software with Invisi-Tag, you will need the following:
- A PSA software subscription
- An Invisi-Tag subscription
- An Invisi-Tag RFID scanner
- Invisi-Tag RFID tags
- A computer with the Invisi-Tag software installed
Once you have all of the necessary materials, follow these steps to integrate the two systems:
- Create an Invisi-Tag account and purchase a subscription.
- Purchase Invisi-Tag RFID tags and an RFID scanner.
- Install the Invisi-Tag software on your computer.
- Scan your equipment with the RFID scanner and add the information to the Invisi-Tag software.
- In PSA software, go to Settings > Integrations > Invisi-Tag.
- Enter your Invisi-Tag account information and click Save.
- Click the Sync button to sync your equipment information from Invisi-Tag to PSA software.
Once the integration is complete, you will be able to view your equipment information in both PSA software and Invisi-Tag. You will also be able to use the Invisi-Tag RFID scanner to scan equipment in PSA software.
Here are some additional tips for integrating PSA software with Invisi-Tag:
- Make sure that your PSA software and Invisi-Tag software are up to date.
- If you are having trouble integrating the two systems, contact Invisi-Tag support for help.
Here are some of the benefits of integrating PSA software with Invisi-Tag:
- You can track your equipment in real time.
- You can get alerts when equipment is moved or used.
- You can prevent equipment theft.
- You can improve your asset management.
If you are looking for a way to improve your equipment tracking, integrating PSA software with Invisi-Tag is a great option.